- 1 ounce Silver Tequila
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- Seltzer water (to fill glass)
- Lime wheels (to garnish)
- Kosher salt (to rim glass; optional)
- Makes about one glass, to make more equally increase ingredients
- If salting rim, take a lime wedge and circle it around the glass rim. On a plate place kosher salt. (To spice it up, I sometimes like to add a chile lime spice to the kosher salt.) Turn the glass rim side down into the salt mixture.
- Place ingredients (minus seltzer) in a shaker. Shake for just a few seconds.
- Add ice to glass if desired.
- Pour shaker contents and fill glass with seltzer.
- Serve and Enjoy!